You don’t necessarily have to burden yourself if you want to throw a fantastic party; you can do it in a pocket-friendly way too. Be it a birthday party, reunion or any other gathering; you can always make it economical. Likewise, there are always ways to cut your expenses, whether you arrange it yourself or hire a well-reputed party catering services.
On this note, today, we’re going to share some unique party food ideas that will help you throw an awesome party without spending a fortune.
Let’s take a look at them!
Rotisserie Chicken Sandwiches
Are you planning on serving protein sandwiches to your guests? Don’t you have time to prepare them?
Well, we’ve got the perfect hack for you, pick up a rotisserie chicken from the supermarket and make sandwiches with it.
Put pieces of rotisserie chicken on bread and serve them as slides or sandwiches, whichever you prefer. This is not only a time-saving but a money-saving hack as well.
Sweet & Savory Crostini
Without any doubt, crostini are the perfect appetizer for serving at any casual party or get together. Moreover, there’s so much room for experiments that you can do with them. From various toppings to an array of dressings, you can make them however you like.
Things you’ll need
- French baguette loaves
- Assorted fruits
- Preheat the oven to 350◦ F
- Prepare an assortment of toppings
- Slice the baguette loaves into small pieces.
- Toast the pieces into the oven for 5 to 7 minutes until they turn golden brown.
- Spread the loaves with your choice of spread and season them with assorted fruits, herbs and vegetables.
- Your crostini are ready to dazzle your guests!
Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Another tasty yet beautiful looking side dish that’s great for parties is stuffed cherry tomatoes. Filling cherry tomatoes with the delicious chicken pineapple or apple salad creates mouth-watering tomato bites.
- Skinless chicken breast
- Cherry tomatoes
- Granny Smith apples or sliced pineapples
- Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh parsley
- Firstly, poach the chicken in water and let it cool. Then, Slice off the tomato top and scoop out the seeds.
- Secondly, peel the apple and slice them and garnish lemon juice over it (or you can also use pineapple slices)
- Thirdly, chop the chicken and season it with salt and pepper.
- Finally, you have to mix all the ingredients in mayonnaise and stuff this salad into the cherry tomatoes.
Voila! Your tomato bites are ready.
Devilled eggs is another colorful and tasty party dish. Besides, it is relatively cheap to make.
● 4 boiled eggs remove their yolks
● 1 ½ tablespoon yellow mustard
● 6-8 drops of hot sauce
● 1 tbs dill relish
● 1 tbs sweet relish
● Salt and pepper to taste
● First of all, mash the yolks
● Secondly, add mayonnaise, hot sauce, mustard and mix it until it’s smooth.
● Then, add the remaining ingredients and mix it until it’s incorporated.
● Fourthly, stuff this mixture into empty eggshells and garnish with paprika.
Now, your delicious deviled eggs are ready to rock any party!
Asian Chicken Skewers
As we all know, skewers are one of those few dishes that everyone loves. So, why don’t you add tasty Asian chicken skewers to your party’s menu and amaze your guests? This is my secret recipe from the party catering service. Although you can try it at home but well reputed party catering service made it in the best way.
Items You’ll Need
● ¼ cup cilantro leaves
● ¼ cup vegetable oil
● 1 tbs Asian hot chilli sauce like Sriracha
● 1 tbs brown sugar
● 2 tbs soy sauce
● 1 to 2 garlic cloves
● 2-inch ginger chunk freshly grounded
● 1 small onion chopped
● 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken thighs and cut it into 12 3 ½ -inch pieces
● ½ cup dipping sauce such as cilantro chutney, sweet chilli sauce or ponzu sauce.
● Wooden skewers
● First of all ,prepare the marinade mixture by mixing all the following ingredients in processor. Our list includes, cilantro, oil, chili sauce, sugar, soy sauce, garlic & ginger paste.
- After processing all ingredients, it is better to put chicken and marinate it in a large dish. Now mix everything together and refrigerate it for 1 to 2 hours.
● Now, we have our marinade ready. Afterwards, wash the skewers and thread chicken pieces onto them.
● Now preheat a grill or pan and cook the chicken for 4 to 6 minutes on each side.
● Finally, serve the chicken hot with your choice of dip.
In all, these are some of the easy and budget-friendly party dishes that you can effortlessly prepare. However, if you’re looking for a more out of the box option, consider hiring a renowned caterer providing home catering in Dubai. Doing this will take your party to another level of awesomeness.