JADE MOUNTAIN RESORT ST. LUCIA
Saint Lucia (St. Lucia), an island-based country, lies in the Eastern Caribbean Sea in West Indies. It borders with the Atlantic Oceans which enhances the natural scenic beauty as well as creates a serene atmosphere overall. One of the architectural masterpieces of St. Lucia’s scenic beauty is Jade Mountain Resort which borders the South Western Caribbean coastline.
MESMERIZING ARCHITECTURE OF JADE MOUNTAIN RESORT
The resort is built by Architect Nick Troubetzkoy who has added a lot of his intellect and creativity in the resort’s design.
- First, the individual bridges leading to infinity pools give you a VIP treatment.
- Second, the grand living space consists of spacious bedrooms and living rooms. And each room comprises a private pool taking you straight into nature’s lap.
- Third, in the space above the Jade Mountain, lies a Celestial Terrace which presents an excellent view of sunrise and sunset. Also, you can have a late-night conversation while gazing at the amazing sky 😉
THINGS TO DO IN JADE MOUNTAIN RESORT ST. LUCIA
Jade Mountain St. Lucia offers so many adventures and activities for its tourists which makes it one of the best tourist destinations. Some of these are:
- Two soft Sand Beaches
- Secondly, it offers Scuba Diving and at Scuba St. Lucia Padi 5 Star Resort with a full diving program.
- Thirdly, Bike St. Lucia Jungle Biking Center provides Bike Riding Adventure with 50 top mountain bikes.
- Fourthly, Water-sports include sunfish sailing and windsurfing. Also, they offer sports like Tennis.
- Fifthly, they offer you to have a lifetime experience of witnessing the sunset on the resort yacht and Jazzy Sunset Cruise. Moreover, daily escorted walks are also offered to enjoy the mesmerizing view with full protocol. Also, you can enjoy the hiking adventure in the mountains 😉
- Furthermore, the Cybex Fitness Studio, Emeralds Organic farm, and the Yoga and Fitness Center add a plus point to make this place a must-to-visit once in your lifetime.
In short, by providing these services, the management makes sure to have a complete package for their tourists.
So tell us, have you ever visited this place?
Or like us, you are also mesmerized merely
by the beautiful images? 😉